BBC Documentary on PM Modi Colonial Mindset, Propaganda Piece
India condemned the contentious BBC documentary series on Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday and referred to it as “propaganda work” that aims to forward a discredited thesis.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
BBC Documentary on PM Modi: India’s Reaction
- Arindam Bagchi, a spokesperson for the External Affairs Ministry, stated during a weekly media briefing that this documentary show, which was based on some internal UK reports, exhibits a colonial mindset.
- During the Gujarat riots of 2002, the national broadcaster of the UK, BBC, aired a two-part series criticising PM Narendra Modi’s time in office as Gujarat’s chief minister. Following backlash, some platforms pulled the documentary.
Narendra Modi Biography, Age, Full Name, Family, Wife, Qualification, Net Worth, Twitter
PM Modi Inaugurated Second Phase of Sansad Khel Mahakumbh 2022-23
BBC Documentary on PM Modi: Reaction of British Citizens
- Leading British citizens of Indian descent criticised the series.
- According to prominent UK citizen Lord Rami Ranger, the BBC damaged over a billion Indians severely.
- The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) and those pushing this narrative once more, according to the MEA spokeswoman, are reflected in the documentary.
- Even the exercise’s intent and motivation were questioned by him.
The agencies and people who are promoting this narrative once more are reflected in the documentary. We are left wondering about the exercise’s goals and motivations, and to be completely honest, we want to give these attempts some respect.
Find More National News Here