Scenic coach journey from Lucerne to the mountain resort of Engelberg. A breathtaking journey with the Titlis Xperss aerial cable car takes you from Engelberg to the top of Mt Titlis at 3,028m where a world of ice and snow awaits. From the sun terrace, you can enjoy magnificent views of the Swiss Alps and take some photos as a souvenir.
Visit the Glacier Cave, venture across Europe’s highest suspension bridge, take the Ice Flyer to view the glacier’s crevasses from above or go snow tubing. In the late afternoon descend with the aerial cable cars and enjoy a relaxed drive back by to Lucerne.
At Goway we are experts at designing personalized itineraries to suit your special interests, tastes and budget. Let us arrange your ultimate travel experience today.
- Touring transport by air-conditioned coach
- Arial cableway ride to Mt Titlis’ summit
- Mount Titlis Cliff Walk
- Titlis Rotair gondola
- Ice Flyer chairlift
- Snow tubing at Titlis Glacier Park (May to October) and Glacier Cave (all weather permitting)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Items of a personal nature
- All meals/drinks
1 Jan 2024