A second UK police probe has been launched into scandal-scarred actor Russell Brand over allegations of sexual misconduct, according to a report.
Thames Valley Police confirmed Saturday it was investigating claims made by a woman who met Brand in 2015, the Daily Mail reported.
The woman accused Brand of being a “sexual predator,” the outlet said, citing police logs.
The authorities in Thames Valley have become the second police department to open an investigation into the 48-year-old health and wellness guru since a bombshell report earlier this month included accusations from a number of women who said Brand sexually assaulted them.
Brand has vigorously denied all wrongdoing.
The latest probe seeks to find out more about “harassment and stalking allegations” leveled by the woman, Thames Valley Police told the Daily Mail.
The alleged victim reached out to the police department “with new information in relation to the accusations,” the department said after investigators previously looked into her claims and dismissed them, the outlet reported.
“This information is being investigated, as such it would be inappropriate to comment on an ongoing investigation,” police reportedly said.
The woman lived near Brand and got to know him in 2015 before the pair accused each other of harassment, the Daily Mail reported.
Scotland Yard, which houses the Metropolitan Police, said last week that it had started an investigation tied to allegations made against Brand in London, as well as the rest of the UK.
“Following an investigation by Channel 4’s Dispatches and The Sunday Times, the Met has received a number of allegations of sexual offenses in London,” the police force said in a statement to The Post.
“We have also received a number of allegations of sexual offenses committed elsewhere in the country and will investigate these.”
The report from Channel 4’s Dispatches and the Sunday Times detailed a series of sexual misconduct allegations against Brand by four women from 2006 to 2013.
Brand previously stressed in a video he “absolutely” refutes “some very serious allegations.”
“The relationships I had were absolutely, always consensual,” the comedian claimed.