Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has topped among all Ministries/Departments for resolving Public Grievances in the ranking. The report was published by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG). In a statement released by the Ministry of Electronics and IT, it is stated that UIDAI is further committed in serving the people of India and has been a catalyst for both ease of living and business.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
- UIDAI has been a top performer in the resolution of cases received through the Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS).
- UIDAI is further committed to serving residents of India and has been a catalyst for both ease of living and ease of doing business.
- UIDAI has a robust grievance redressal mechanism in place comprising of UIDAI HQ Divisions, Regional Offices, Technology Centre and engaged Contact Centre partners, which is enabling UIDAI to resolve around 92% of CRM Grievances within 7 days.
Why does UIDAI top the Index?
- The organization is dedicated to further strengthening its Grievance Redressal Mechanism and is going to launch State-of-the-art Open Source CRM solution soon. The new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution has been designed with advanced features that shall enhance UIDAI service delivery to residents.
- The new CRM solution shall have the capability to support multi-channels like Phone Calls, Emails, chatbots, Web portals, Social Media, letters and walk-ins through which the grievances can be lodged, tracked and resolved effectively. It is under the advanced stage of implementation and is going to be rolled out soon.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- UIDAI Founded: 28 January 2009;
- UIDAI Headquarters: New Delhi.
Find More Ranks and Reports Here